1. Movie Theater Popcorn: Gosh, I used to not super care for it, but it's been on the craving list. It's super yummy and I love it. With butter. I also like to pair this with a blue icee.
2. Have you freaking tried the cinnamon wheel from Papa Murphy's? It's heaven. On Earth. In your mouth. And into your intestines. (well, stomach first I guess. I just thought of intestines).
3. I love Dairy Queen. If all else fails, I'll just choose to eat there.
4. The strawberry poppyseed salad from 25 Main. Mmm mmm good.
5. The Habit Charburger with cheeeeese. I love cheeseburgers. I love them. And I love the habit. I don't even like onions, but I love their caramelized onions on their burgers... gah.
6. Frozen grapes. Yes, just stick them in the freezer. Best thing ever.
7. I love the strawberry poppyseed salad thing from Paradise Bakery too.. it has a crap-load of fruit in it, like pineapple and blueberries and oranges (and of course strawberries).. and then it has nuts and fat free strawberry poppyseed dressing. And chicken. And it's healthy and I love it.
Really though, food is just great. But these are my cravings for summer so far and 2 of them are healthy so I'm in trouble. But never fear, I'm meal planning, so all is well, and at least our dinners are somewhat healthy.. or at least home cooked ;) This week involves a tater-tot casserole. Are you freaking out with me? That sounds like the best thing ever invented. Now I just need to catch up with some photos and blogging said photos and... do my dishes. Yuck.
Monday, May 26, 2014
Wow, have I failed! I wanted to do weekly updates and that just didn't happen. I took on too much work and it really got the best of me....
I'm a big fatty fail lately on posting... It's going to get better when school gets out. I promise. Carson had his birthday on Mar...
Weren't you just on the edge of your seats and refreshing our blog for our newest post? No? Dang. Well, we stood by our word and g...
One more for the night: I cut my hair, as you know. But I cut it even shorter now. Dilemma: I got awesome photos done this weekend, but ...